Thursday, November 12, 2015

My First LDK

Hey readers!!!
I'm gonna tell you about my first LDK/Basic Leadership Training (BLT) trip to Richie the farmer, Sentul.

What I Think about LDK/BST...
I think that LDK/BST is training us (me and my friends) be a good leader. I love the activities that they made, it was so fun....

While we were there were divided into 3 groups:
Buaya:


  • Abdullah (Captain)
  • Adil
  • Ghiffary
  • Reza 
  • Merris
  • Tara
Lebah:
  • Rasya (Captain)
  • Abel
  • Dewa
  • Salma
  • Sophie
Srigala:
  • Kamil (Captain)
  • Egar
  • Zaidan
  • Reshad
  • Mazia
  • Nafisa (Me!!)
Activities
Games:
Anyways I'm going to tell you the story...

  On 5 November 2015 NAMS (Nizamia Nadalusia Middle School) went to Richie the Farmer, Sentul. We went on a army truck, the wind coming in from the window was very strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CloudsCloudsDouble Scoop Ice CreamHeart Chat Bubble